Sunday, July 17th 2016
Sunday July 17th
Manchester Field (Fulton St & Juniata St) 15233
This is open to the public.
Rain or Shine
The Flow Band
Byron Nash & Plan B
Manchester is one of the most architecturally rich and diverse neighborhoods in the city of Pittsburgh. Manchester encompasses the largest historic district in the city and boasts some of the finest examples of nineteenth and early twentieth century architecture in Southwestern Pennsylvania.
Manchester is located just minutes from downtown Pittsburgh and offers the advantages of community living in the midst of the larger urban experience. It is minutes from the North Shore, major sports and cultural attractions, the casino and the Federal Street renewal. Easily accessible from all parts of the region the neighborhood of Manchester is made up of flat lawns, wide streets, lots of parking and plenty of opportunities.
• Food trucks Miss Meatball and Franktuary will be onsite
• A mobile stage from Flyspace Productions.
• Stories about the neighborhood are being collected onsite by The Saturday Light Brigade.
• Hands-on activities with Pittsburgh Center for Creative Reuse.
• Climbing wall from Venture Outdoors
• Featuring local visual art and screenprinting with AIR: Artists Image Resource
• Hands on activities with Mattress Factory – Museum of Contemporary Art
• The Storymobile from Reading is FUNdamental Pittsburgh, which will be giving out free books.
• Historical photos courtesy of Allegheny City Historic Gallery.
• Games from City of Play
Brought to you by your friends at New Hazlett Theater, Deutschtown Music Festival and The Sprout Fund.